1st Annual Teamvantage Employee Fishing Tournament took place on October 1st!
Teamvantage teamed up with Fishing for Life and the FishDonkey for this great employee event.
Founded in 2004, Fishing for Life has spent more than a decade serving youth, families, veterans & communities through fishing and outdoor programs.
FishDonkey provides services to protect the fish in your lake while making it easier to run a tournament.
Jason Miltz’s team snagged the top price with 91.25” of total fish caught in the four categories.
Individual category winners included:
- Longest Panfish (sunny or crappie) – Scott Lahr 10.75’’
- Longest Pike, Muskie or Tiger Muskie – Jason Miltz 41.50’’
- Longest Walleye or Sauger – John Anderson 24.00’’
- Longest Bass (small or large mouth) – Cara Doward 20.25’’
- Best Dress Team – Curt Steward
- Cutest Picture – Simon Bruno
- Tiny Fish – Scott Lahr 1.50’’
Congrats to all the winners and see you next year!